Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Library Social


So I learned that mommys hang out at the library on Thursday. It's quite the place to be. Storytime, craft time, and of course...a social. We went with one of your new friends from church. She is going to be your good buddy and hopefully you guys will be in the same class in school. You were both born in September of 2007. She's so fun and her mom is pretty great too! We love the Johnsons! (Thanks for introducing us to all the great parent/kid things in town!)



You were trying to make friends with this little guy and eventually you hugged him, luckily he accepted.






2 comments:

  1. Ah I love it! Do you mind if I put a link to this post on our blog?

    I think our kiddos will be great friends! I'm so excited that we finally connected with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails