Thursday, June 16, 2011
Summertime: And Yummy Stuff
Summertime is so fun...especially with Michael home more! Here are some yummy things we've been eating:
1. It wouldn't be summer without our Zoku quick pop maker! I make simple ones, but of course Michael whips out the fancy, really delicious recipes.
2. Lemon lasagna tonight. A good friend brought it over a few months ago and it was awesome!
3. Nutella and strawberries! So good.
4. Nutella and graham crackers. (Those are fancy ones!)
5. Just Nutella.
6. Pineapple salsa!
7. Gyros! Lamb meat and all from the River Market.
7. And tonight Michael is whipping out those "hard to make" little French canneles in which he ordered a special pan. We decided on the mini pan, as he said in France he popped about 7 or 8 in his mouth and was quite satisfied!
And now it's time to get off of the computer and enjoy my family. The boys are playing the Gee-tar in the other room. Hensley is on my lap, gazing up at me...but I'm gazing at the computer.