Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Night with Steven

Got to see Mr. Chapman on Friday night after he performed a wonderful concert in Kansas City. It was good to see him, and he was glad to meet you, Gunyea.

Brought some friends, Aaron and Heather, who are on their journey to bring a baby boy home from Ethiopia. Aaron plays music, too.

Nice to meet you, Uncle David!

Nice to meet you, Mr. Steven. I liked dancing to your good music! Can't believe I slept through the second half of your show, but can you believe that my mom and dad would have me out that late? I mean, what are they thinking? I go to bed at 8pm, not 11:15! I had lots of fun. Hope to see you and your fam again soon! Love, Gunyea

Steven has some amazing new music that shares what God has and is bringing him through these past few years. And Mrs. Mary Beth wrote a book called Choosing to See, which I'm sure will be on shelves soon. Check out their huge hearts for adoption through Show Hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails