Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Person: A-Lity


Are you a day dreamer? Or does daydreaming frighten you because it often sends security right out the door? Or maybe you need to understand everything before a grand idea can come about. Does daydreaming seem like a waste of time because you are motivated by productivity and success?


Michael learned quickly that I love change, daydream often, get carried away, and get reeled back in (by him!), and we continue on. I am an adventurer. Motivated by the need to be happy and plan enjoyable activities, to contribute to the world, and to avoid suffering and pain. 


Do you feel like you know yourself and the personalities of those around you? It was so good for me to realize that just because I constantly want to plan enjoyable activities, doesn't mean everyone else wants to attend them! It is quite good to have peaceful evenings at home.


Being married, I find it so helpful when I consider Michael's personality along with my own as we do life together. Then there is our children's personalities. We are really seeing Tegegne's come forth lately! Michael noted that it's so interesting that we do not know the genes or personalities of his birth parents. He realized this as he sees Hensley do things just as he did at her age. 


I must take time to stop and think. 


Kristyn


(These thoughts were empowered by the Enneagram. photo.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails