Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Daydream Friday: Getaways, Backyards, and Rooms

Floating House, Lake Huron
Floating House, Lake Huron
Montorosso Beach, Cinque Terre, Italy
The Sea Cave in Southern California!
Hanging trampoline tee pee cozy bed place!
Papafragas, Milos, Greece
Backyard party.
Romantic getaway!
Beautifully painted room!
It's Friday! Hooray! As you can tell, I wish I was packing four bags for a week at the beach. Instead I'm daydreaming about that aqua blue water and warm white sand in our toes. And I'm thinking that we should get brown sunscreen for Tegegne, because the thick white stuff takes forever to rub in...and then I'm picturing Michael teaching Tegegne how to boogie board, and I'm watching that little bottomed bikini on Hensley while she tries to run from the waves!  Okay Kristyn...snap back to reality, start to plan a vacation, and keep on task...purging winter clothes and pulling out spring/summer...and go get the kids some sandals!

With love and daydreams,

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Where is this Sea Cave in Southern Cal?! I need to go here before we move in June!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails