Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day to Day: Easter + Mama's Sick





This mama spent most of Easter sick with the flu. Before I got sick, I did get to enjoy an amazing Easter service at our church. Phew, I love worshiping the Lord in that place and I most definitely had an amazing morning being impacted by what Jesus did for us. What a glorious outcome from such a tragic event. The love of the Father is overwhelming at times. I also got to hold you, Hensley Ruth while I worshiped the Lord with all of my heart.  What a cherished moment for me. You kept me warm and cozy on the cool Easter morning. Thanks, Little One. 


It's Monday and your dear 'ol dad stayed home to care for you two kiddos so I can rest and get rid of this flu bug. 


So I've been reading the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo, and it is definitely thought provoking. Easy read, too. It's the story of a little boy's trip to Heaven and back. His father writes the book and often gives reference to biblical scripture that lines up with what his son recalls from his trip to heaven. I cannot stop thinking about it.  


Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails