Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hensley Ruth: 8 Months






Hello. My name is Hensley. I am eight months old. I like long walks through the house holding hands with my brother. I really like being held by my mommy especially after 5pm, but my dad has been putting me to bed lately and that's nice too. I think my brother is hilarious. I've been a fairy for four Halloween parties now and I'm really hoping for some variety next year. I save most of my smiles and laughs for immediate family only. We have tons of fun together. I like bouncing, and hope to walk soon. Crawling's okay, but if I'm wearing a dress it's quite inhibiting. I often go to bed around 6:30pm, and if we're still out socializing I sometimes let everyone know that I want my bed! I did fine staying out at the party last night though. Sometimes I pee and poop in the big potty, and my mom gets really happy. 


Have fun at Halloween tonight. Don't eat too much candy!


Love,


Hensley


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Hensley for being such a happy girl and laughing for your Gramma Debby. Love you, miss you and can't wait to see you next week!!! Tell your brother I am coming to PLAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails