Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

No Dice Today

Little Guy - 

So we just got word that the guy that has your paper work was not at work today, and he took the keys.  No one could get to your file, so the Judge couldn't see your case.  He did, however, see some parts of your case that were very important.  This helps you a lot.  

He gave you another court date for Dec. 8th.  Since we got a lot of information out of the way for you today, the Judge needs only to see your file.  Apparently it looks much more hopeful on Dec. 8th that we will be able to legally call you our son.  

That is what I, (pops), understand.  Your mother will probably update the details.  Hold in a little while longer, we're coming. 

Sleep well and wrestle somebody!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. It's a real bummer. Honestly, I think most families do not make it through the first time...not that it helps, I know. (We took 3 times with our daughter, Amelia, only to finally and suddenly pass when we didn't even have a court date!)

    The good news is, I don't think our children miss us as much as we miss them. We can take it, but I wouldn't want them to have to endure the longing and the waiting. God bless your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristyn, call me if you want to talk. ~~~Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails