Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tomorrow/Tonight

Since ET is 8 hours ahead, our court hearing will happen while we are sleeping tonight. Let's be honest here, I probably won't sleep tonight. One, because our big lab keeps sneaking onto the bed on my side and he's huge, but more obviously because I desire more than anything to recieve a call tomorrow morning that says, "You Passed and T______ D____ Jones is officially your son!"

We got a great video of you today. Thank you Karen and John Mark. I hope to show it on this blog tomorrow along with more photos of you! If we pass court tomorrow, I'll put your photos and video here so our friends can see you! It was so great to see you in a video. You are small but mightly little guy! (Karen said the shoes you were wearing were US 4 and they fit well.)

I'll be traveling all day tomorrow, so I will not be able to give word until I arrive home that evening, unless your dad gets to post.

We love you dear son. I hope you are sleeping soundly.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails