Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Toto Knit


Hey Son,
How ya doing? Thanks to Design Mom, I learned about Toto Knits. They are cotton safari animals made in Kenya. Our friends just adopted their son from Rwanda and they took a safari. I would love to go on a safari with you. If we do a safari I think you, your dad, and I should all wear Elephant Toto Knits! What do you think the real animals would do? Laugh at us? Unfortunately, they don't come in sizes to fit adults. Too bad I didn't catch onto knitting or I'd whip us up our own elephant family sweaters.
We still have tentative travel that will hopefully become concrete this week. In the mean time we move forward with packing and planning like those dates are the real thing. That means we meet you in 20 days. (Jan 4= first meeting, Jan 5= pick you up!) Are you ready to meet us? It will be here before we know it!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails