Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Confirmed Travel Dates

Little T,

We got confirmed travel dates today! Jan 16-23 we will be in Ethiopia. We were planning on Jan 1-9th, but will have to wait. I am sure the time will fly by and we will be there before we know it. We are bummed that it is later, but glad we have confirmation. I am still working on changing our itinerary with our travel agent. I'd like to give Golden Rule Travel a shout because they have been great to work with.

Guess what? One of my awesome new coworkers named Scott gave you two bags full of great toys, puzzles, flash cards, and farm animals. He gave them to me today and it made me so ready to play with you and teach you and help you learn lots of great things. We must write Scott a thank you note once you get here. We actually have lots of thank you notes to write. I better get them started. We have finger paint so we could stamp your hand on the front of the cards.

Talk soon,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails