Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

eggs







Hey Little Guy,
How are you? Did you know that Easter is this Sunday? Easter is the coolest holiday because we celebrate Jesus coming back to life after he suffered and died on our behalf. We never want to miss the Easter service at Jacob's Well, and this year we have a special treat because both sets of our parents are coming to church with us! Yes, the Iman's and the Joneses. We will fill up half of a pew!

One tradition that the Joneses introduced me to is the annual Easter egg dying contest. Everyone gets very into it, and we have so much fun! Grandpa & Grammie judge the eggs on Sunday and hand out a grand prize. Your Aunt Katie is quite good and has a good history of having the grand prize egg. I really need to start thinking about my design.
Now that I've given you a heads up, please be thinking of your design for next year. If you are too small I'll just do one on your behalf, and then do my own of course. We can form an alliance and have a better chance of winning. Sound like a plan?

Have a blessed day tomorrow dear son. I hope you celebrate Easter with your little voice singing praises to God! We love you. May you call upon the Lord, for he alone is good. Goodnight.

"The Lord is near to those who call upon him, to all who call upon him faithfully." Psalm 145:19


1 comment:

  1. Jacob showed me your blog yesterday and I LOVE it. It is so neat how you're writing little letters to your guy... he's going to treasure this some day. So excited for you guys!

    -- Kristin Littrell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails