Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...the rest of the story


Okay buddy, I can't believe I left you hanging like this. I hosted the Easter meal Sunday and was quite busy, but I can now tell you the rest of the story. So remember how we talked about Jesus suffering and dying on "Good Friday?" Well, on Sunday Jesus rose from his tomb and was alive again. Yes, he was dead and became alive again. I know...unbelievable, huh? With God's power, anything is possible. Anything. So all of the sadness can be turned to joy because Jesus is alive and his life can shine through us.

My prayer for you is that you would be our little star shining Jesus' light so brightly among your peers in your orphanage or in your community. May your hope be solely in our living Savior, Jesus Christ. May you have peace and sweet rest tonight so that tomorrow you can share this story with your friends.

I love you.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails