- NEW PRICE of $199,950, NEW 5TON EFFICIENT CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING
- 3250 Square Feet of Historical Charm with Modern Touches
- 4 Large Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Ample Living Space
- Nice Corner Lot on Wide Streets
- Solid Brick Home (3 Layers Thick!), Good Roof, Updated Windows
- Fully remodeled Kitchen with Open Plan and Exposed Brick Walls
- New Back Deck, Back Fence with 2 Gates, Custom Fire Pit, and Sand Box
- Updated Lighting on Dimmers
- Large 2nd Floor Laundry Room with Deck Access
- Huge 3rd Floor Mother-In-Law Quarters with Full Bath, Full Kitchen, and Deck with Views (This space is a huge bonus!)
- Gorgeous woodwork throughout home with huge pocket doors
- 3 Beautiful Original Fireplaces
- Solid Stone Foundation, Large, Clean Basement (Never Damp!), New Water Softener, New Radon Mitigation System Installed
- 300 AMP Electrical Service
- Large Efficient Furnace 10 Years Old, Recently Serviced and in Great Condition
- New 1st Floor Bathroom is a Must See
- Large Closets and Storage Space Throughout Home
- Playground right across the street
- Acres of Park, Trails, Frisbee Golf, and Rock Climbing 2 blocks North. (Cliff Drive)
- Amazing Local Bakery within walking distance. (Boulevard Bakery)
- Summer Farmers Market within walking distance. (New Roots for Refugees)
- Taco Trucks with the best food, Authentic Mexican Grocery Stores (Limes 5 cents, and Cilantro $1, and home made tortillas!!!)
- Bike Ride to River Market
- Quick Hwy Access to get Anywhere in the City
- And did I mention GREAT PRICE and oh yeah, BRAND NEW 5 TON AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!
This is what I call a lotta bang for your buck folks! No midtown home can compare for this price! Our neighborhood association is very active, a good group of folks. Our neighbors are nice, and our street is quiet. I'm here all day and keep my front and back door open over half of the time (on nice weather days)!
So go ahead and send your Family Friends, Creative Colleagues, and Aunts from Atlanta on by...they won't wanna miss the opportunity to buy this home.
Why are we leaving this lovely home? We love design/build and are excited about a new project. We want to get closer to Michael and Tegegne's schools.
With Love and Anticipation,