Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ben Iman (Grandpa Ben)

Happy Father's Day Dad!
Thanks for...


... teaching me how to aim that gun.


...for talking with me on the porch.

...for the wonderful family vacations to the mountains, to the beaches, to the historical places, and most recently to the depths of the ocean scuba diving in paradise. I love our family vacations!

...thanks for giving me to Michael that day, almost 4 years ago...I was hesitant that you were going to follow through b/c I remember you saying "sure you want to go ahead with this..." as we walked down the isle ! I know this was hard for you, but I'm pretty sure you would agree that that there wouldn't be anyone else you would rather have given me to than Michael.

And lastly, thanks for being such a rad husband to mom. Your deep love for her has truly blessed me. You care for her, laugh with her, and spoil her quite well. Well done dad!

You have taught me more than you know. I always think of you as I try to remember someone's name, because there is not a name you forget. Thank you for being such a wise and caring father. I love you dad! - Kristyn Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails