Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Immigration + Family Photo Pages

Dear Son,

Hello, how are you today? Did you get a pair of Tom's Shoes in the mail yet? I hope that when we find out who you are that we can send you mail. I thought that I would make you a blanket out of a couple your dad and my t-shirts. Something really soft and snuggly, you know? Your dad, Taryn and I went to the Immigration Office this morning to get a form that will allow us to bring you back into the U.S. with us as a citizen.
That meeting felt official and I got super excited. We also put some family photo pages together as part of our dossier. Below are some of those pics. I wonder if they show you these...if they do I really wish I would have put a goofy one in of your dad. I have several of those. Well anyway, we are praying for you and your friends. I'm praying that you are a peaceful little man of God. I'm praying that you will get picked up if you are crying, and if you are old enough to play in a group that you are sharing toys with your friends. May you be blessed when you wake up in the morning. Blessed with the Joy of the Lord coming through the orphanage window as beam of sunlight. You are loved, little one.


At Emily Hawn's (Baize's) wedding last weekend
Party at our House

Michael canoeing at the JW Pilgrimage with Ella and Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails