Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sweet Sweet: Motherhood



Oh my sweet, sweet children. I love ya. Thank you for being the reason I'm a mama. What a blessing and labor of love it is to lead you through this life.  Your dad and I are so grateful. 


Remember when we first met? 






Those first moments with you both are so memorable to your dad and I. Tegegne, they placed you in our arms and everything around us was cloudy, nothing else mattered at that moment. We were enthralled by you, and giddy, and amazed that you were our son! Hensley, your daddy brought you in and laid you on my chest and I was full. I was relieved...you made it through and so did I! You were tiny and beautiful and smelled sweet like a baby. 


Now may the Good Lord bless you and keep you. May his face shine upon you and may you receive his peace. 


God loves you.
God cares for you.
God blesses you.
God is with you.


Love,


Mommy (or Mommyeh yeh yeh...you used to cry out my name like that, Tegegne. It was so cute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails