Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Weekend: Family Fun







It was a full family weekend for us and this mama is pooped! Tegegne, you played with cousins non stop. (that's 17 kids ranging from 2 months to 11 yrs!) You probably ate more sugar than I want to know about. You caught a fish. You missed a nap for two days and ran around constantly. One would think that you will sleep for a week straight after that, but I am sure you will be up and running early tomorrow morning. Even though you wear me out, I sure do love you.

Everyone had so much fun with you sweet baby Hensley. You and your little cousin Orien (1.5 months younger) held hands and laid on the same blanket half of the weekend. It was ridiculously cute to see you two together. Thanks for being such a happy little girl! I love you so much.

It was nice to have a good distraction from missing Ababayeh. We got to skype with him two days ago, and I got an email that he's doing well. He surfed, hung out on the beach, went to st. jean de luz, is eating good food and wine, and reconnecting with friends that he met on last years trip.

Even though we are here with lots of family, I would not recommend this single parenthood thing. Phew, I am so glad that you two have a good daddy that will be home soon.

Good night,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails