Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Ideas: Terrariums



Terrarium - Casa Haus



Terrarium - Casa Haus



Floating Terrarium - This Next



Terrarium - Casa Haus



Moss Terrarium - Prairie Mod


Michael and I saw a TV special on super cool terrariums this weekend, and I totally want to make some. The first step is finding a lovely glass jar or vase. For some simple "how-tos" go here, here, or here. Since my to-do list is quite small, I think I'll get right on this project. Just kidding. I have quite a to-do list, so I'll just imagine the terrarium I'll make one day down the road.

Here are some of the minor things on my to-do list:
- Finalize the sale of our house.
- Pack up our house.
- Move across town.
- Unpack and move into our new house.
- Have a baby.
- Learn how to feed and care for a baby.
- Continue to take care of our dear son.
- Make a terrarium.

(I think the terrarium will be at the bottom of the list for a while, what do you think?)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.westelm.com/products/hanging-glass-bubble-collection-c083/?pkey=cvases-objects
    Made me think of you today when I saw these in my West Elm catalog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails