Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Family Life Begins



So, life as a family at home has officially begun. I'd say you are enjoying your first few days at home. So far you have cried when Owen came near you, you have pet him, you threw your giraffe at him, and you pet him again. I think we're making progress. You are also having a few melt downs as you learn that mommy and daddy are in charge. You are loving your riding truck and matchbox cars. You slept until 8 this morning, and you wake up quite peacefully. Today you meet Grandpa Ben for the first time. We will have all of the grandparents for lunch. Fun!

Happy Birthday Aunt Katie!
Happy Two Days Ago Birthday Aunt Erica!
And Happy Last Week Birthday Cousin Ethan!



2 comments:

  1. I Love the Jones family. . .I wonder if the KCO people are going to have to "rename" little T to have a name that fits with Mitch & Millie. . . I am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you're home! I had already checked mapquest to see how long a drive it was between Dallas and KC, and I had checked flights on American! Any more time in that yucky hospital and I would have flown there to bring you chocolate chip cookies and enchiladas. We're still praying without ceasing for your transistion and healing! We love and miss yall!
    Gina, Bekeh, Caleb, Jason and Brooklyn Root
    and Nathan and Corban too, but who's counting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails