Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

rainy daydreaming


Photo by Shelba on Flickr
Hey cool guy. Watcha up to today? Have I told you lately how stinking excited I'm getting to be your mom? I daydream about playing with you often. And if you were here today, could we play in the rain? Yes, we would call our friends Tricia and Zion and have them meet us at the park. We would slip on our rain boots and coats and run down the hill to the park to have a rain dance. We could stomp in the huge puddles and laugh the day away. Then we will come home for a nap (you nap, I get things done) and wake up for an afternoon snack. Then we'll get out the pastels because their will be a rainbow in the sky that we need to draw a picture of. After our drawing we could start getting dinner going because your pops would be coming in the door any minute. After dinner we will do the usual evening walk to the plaza with your dad and Owen-the dog. Owen will jump in the fountains and shake all over us. And we'll have gotten two outfits all wet in one day.

Sounds like a pretty good day to me.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it, I love it
    God has given you a gift to imagine what will soon be a reality. God bless your little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well arent you just going to be the cutest most fun mom ever!!!! i love reading about the journey...cant wait till you're posting pics of the little guy! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails