Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the duffle shuffle




Hey Little T,

Your pops and I can't stop thinking about you, so we discussed packing last night. We think we will pack the XL north face duffle and medium duffle, instead of rolling suitcases. Those bags hold a lot. The XL duffle is definitely extra large! I told him that I would not be able to carry it. He convinced me that he can hold you on his back in the carrier with the huge duffle on his front. That will be a sight to see. I'm sure I'll be able to carry you some, too. And of course we know that you can walk, but we are guessing that your legs will get tired quickly. Anyway, I'm trying to think of all of the items that you will need, so I'm going to make a list. Must also get our pictures together for your care package. Lots to do and I love doing it because it makes it more real that you are coming home soon!

Love ya,

Mom

1 comment:

  1. Yes, little T is coming home soon so we must get ready. Maybe the big bag could be sized down and you could travel lighter... your call.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails