Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little T Jones - Referral Received 09.09.09!

Dear Little T: (your name is also supposed to be our secret until we pass court. oops.)

Wow, holy cow, is this real??? I cannot believe I'm actually writing to you! The real you. Yesterday we got a call from America World and they said that they had a match for us. And it's you. 2 years old. Adorable, says Nicole. I am supposed to be getting two photos of you, hopefully they come to me today. Your dad and I didn't sleep last night as we were thinking of you. We hope that you will be home with us by Christmastime. It's so amazing to see what God is doing in bringing our family together. Oh and by the way...your dad ran into an Ethiopian dad at his school last night (ironiclly) and he told us how to pronounce your name. He said it means, "I have been found." You are so special to us. Soon we will be flying half way across the big world to bring you back to Kansas City so you can be our son, and we can be your mom and dad. Our friends and family are rejoicing with us! I cannot wait for you to meet them all!

So, what's next? We must pass the Ethiopian courts and then we travel 2-4 weeks after. The courts open back up October 8th. We do not have a court date yet.

What else is next? Your life is totally about to change and ours is too! Your dad and I were saying that it is so crazy to think you've been alive for 2 years and we haven't known you. So today I pray that our lives would join soon. I pray that you would have peace. Peace that surpasses understanding.

We love you Little T.

-Mom and Papa Jones

7 comments:

  1. We are SO SO excited for you!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!! Can't wait to celebrate the good news with you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in tears and in awe of God! 19 days from DTE to referral!!! Home for Christmas possibly!!!! AMAZING God! Praying everything else in your process is as smooth, quick, and filled to the brim with surprising blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - Congrats! My mom (aunt faye) just told me to check your blog...I'm so glad she did. how very exciting for you.
    God's blessings to all THREE of you! :-)
    Lori Kohl

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! little t! i'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited... literally had goosepimples and a fluttery stomach.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails