Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

nourishment


I knew that there were "malnourished" children in Ethiopia, and our agency even said that there is a chance that you could be malnourished. But I hadn't thought much of it until I recently read about this fundraiser to get formula to Ethiopian babies. Clink the link on the side and read the story. I also read all of the comments. It was quite interesting to hear of all of the families through AWAA (our adoption agency) that are ready to bring one of these little jewels to nourishment under their care. I think about your little tummy and I just hope that it is satisfied. I feel selfish and cannot grasp that I could be sitting here full, while you lie hungry. Not fair. I am so sorry if this is the case son. May the Lord be with you, and all of kiddos there with you.



1 comment:

  1. Kristyn and Michael,
    Ileen gave me your blog address yesterday and I passed it on to our "kiddo's" as well. She also told me that you'd been wishing you could talk to Bethany so I passed on that info too. We are so happy and excited for both of you. I'm sure this little fellow will bring much joy and happiness to your lives and we wish you the very best with the adoption process. Uncle Wayne & Aunt Faye

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails