Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Fun

the boys- you are going to have too much fun with these four
logan, landon, mason and ethan...your cousins
your Aunt Katie, Nana, New Cousin Chloe, and Great Grammie
dunivent family reunion

Son, we have been enjoying our family lately. They all ask about you often, and oh how we wish we had more to tell. We will know you in perfect time I am sure. I wanted to share these family photos with you so you can know everyone in advance.

Our home study was put in the mail today from VA. We should get it in the next day or two. Hip hip horray. We will then take it to the local immigration office for their review. Tonight we are taking some more family photos with Auntie Taryn in them for our family photo pages that go in the dossier. I cannot believe that this is one of the last things I'm doing...the photo pages. It is definitely the most fun part of the paper chase! I wish I knew more of what this process looks like...like how they match you to us. The great part is that we are trusting in the good Lord, he knew you would be our son before you were even born. But still, it is interesting to think that they review our photos, our life stories, and then match us with you. That would be a very fun job, I think...to match lovable orphans with their forever families. Well, no matter what their process is, I'm sure they will do a good job.

While I'm at it, I want to say a special prayer for those people reviewing our dossier. And for the leaders in Ethiopia. May they be good, honest people. May the Ministry of Women and Children's Affairs be blessed by the Lord. May they work quickly to match parents with their children. And may they bring us to you, our awesome son in good time.

We are hosting dinner for our friend tonight, so I should get home and set the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails