Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

ready

Dear Son,

My last post was quite optimistic, but now your dad and I are ready. Ready to be waiting and not notarizing papers, and ready to meet you. I'm ready to start making you a "lifebook" ( which I signed up for for free online through adoptionlearningpartners.org. I'm ready to try sewing some stuffed animals for you and preparing your room. Your dad is ready to speak French with you, like all of the time, and he wants to take you on bike rides. I tell him that you will most likely not be up for the 40 milers through the city, but he stays optimistic. We are also ready to cozy up with you on the couch and watch Disney Classics, or whatever great kid shows we are about to know all too well. Yes, we will snuggle up with you in our sweats and slippers!
We hope you have a good day with your friends. -M & D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails