Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Times they are a changing

Son - 

Of the many new experiences you will have here at your new home, you will be introduced each fall to the leaves that change colors.  This is especially beautiful where we live.  Though you may miss the change this year, for about 3 weeks in October it is as if Jesus paints every leaf on most of the trees where we live just for us to see His beauty.  This is one of the most treasured times of the year for me.  It reminds me that Jesus still wants to pursue me, and still wants to make good out of me and my life.  He wishes the same for you, and He will not cease His pursuit of you my young man.  

If you ever forget, just look at the beauty around you.  




I am reminded everyday when I look out my classroom window.  Here is my view, and why I catch myself staring when I get a minute.  I hope you'll be watching with me soon...


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails