Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

House: Potential Buyers + My Game




So we've had some recent interest in our home. One individual would like the refrigerator in the kitchen, and a 2 car garage. So here was my response! "Yes ma'am, let's put that refrigerator in the kitchen...here's where it'll go! And go ahead and do that 2 car garage, lovely. I'm totally with you on that!" (Note: She didn't ask us to do these things, but these were her concerns...and our realtor replied on my behalf.) 

Then there are some other folks that must sell their condo first. 

Then there's me, over here, playing this game that Michael loves...

"Honey, what about a simple house like this...can't you see it...

This...


Could become this...(with a definite imagination...pop random windows into upstairs bedrooms...open 1st floor with windows/doors across kitchen and dining...deck across entire house and terrace big steps down into yard...)


This...


Could become this...


This...


Could be a symmetrical version of this...(or be asymmetrical if we build it out slightly into the dining room, also remove both windows, beams, paint woodwork or remove (yes, I said it.)...)


This...



Could house this...



I mean, isn't this game so much fun? For the low price of $19.99 each of the photos above could be turned into the photo that follows. I wish. But really though, we are either looking at bigger houses where wires have been pulled and plumbing is missing, or way ugly, slightly smaller, finished houses like this one...with wires and plumbing and HVAC, just lots of aesthetic remodeling to be done.

Thanks, Michael, for appeasing me by playing along in this exciting game.

Love,

Kristyn

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails