Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Motherhood: Multi Tasking

Oh Mother Octopus, you must feel lucky to have so many hands, yes? This morning I was in the process of pouring cereal and milk for my toddler, letting the dog out for his morning pee, making my toast and jam, while my new little birdy was rooting towards the air looking for her breakfast. My hot tea would have to wait, and I scarfed down my toast with a drink of water. You may wonder, why the rush? It's because that little birdy has some good lungs and she quickly lets us know she is top priority and must eat asap.

God, I know you gave me only two hands, so they must be sufficient. I guess our household will begin to practice the art of waiting. Especially so that this mama can make her morning tea to enjoy with her toast, before settling in for the morning feeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails